We have been developing software using Delphi (Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero) since version 1 and have extensive experience constructing a wide range of applications. Examples of our work include:
- Quotation, job and invoice production software with Sage integration.
- Complete freeware accounting system (contact us for details).
- Feature rich business system, using Oracle as the back-end database.
- Communications system for a payment collection provider.
- Credit card processing solution.
- Manufacturing system, from parts lists through to production.
- Sales and purchase order processing for Kitchen fitting company.
- EPOS system, integrated with our business system.
- Real-time auction integrated with TV production system.
- Design application for home crafters.
- Time logging and recording system.
- Interface to hand punch readers.
- Arduino prototype controller simulation.
- Printer interface to Zebra printers.
We have converted Delphi applications to C++ in both directions and have extensive low-level and component writing experience. We can assist migrating from one language to another or updating your older Delphi application to a newer version.